MUSHY'S MOOCHINGS: A LAST SUPPER – OF SORTS!

Monday, June 25, 2007

A LAST SUPPER – OF SORTS!

It was family day at Bailey’s and the Wild Wings Café today! My brother and son accompanied me to a last outing before my surgery tomorrow. It was really great to have the three of us together again. We seem to have the same sense of humor and keep each other in stitches with word play and routines from old SNL routines! Nothing is sacred when we get started!

We began at Bailey’s Sports Grille and Bar with chips and dip, and finished off with thirty wings of various flavors. Again, I was disappointed and will never order wings there again. Wild Wings has ruined me! And so, we stopped there on the way home for one more round of beer and tea!

I tried to take a picture of the collection, when suddenly this crooked “bird” or what we used call the "gig finger" pops into the frame! “Damn, that’s a crooked finger,” I say!

It points to the right like everything else,” he laughed.

Ah, you dress right,” I tease? The waitress overhead and did not quite understand.

Young’uns,” my brother said shaking his head.

Almost forgot about stopping at CompUSA! Us fools snapped our photo in front of a Mac and emailed it home! I also brought Mushy's up on the browser and walked away!

So, gang, I’ll see you in a few days, after the drugs wear off. Maybe I can get the doc to take a photo for me…a really gross one!

17 comments:

BRUNO said...

Thought it was about time for you to get "ground-on" again!

As for the "Doc's pictures", I, for one, am just glad you aren't going in for hemorrhoid surgery.....!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Uooh...me too!

That first crap has to be a bitch!

*Goddess* said...

I don't think your brother looks much like you, but WOW! I can definitely see the resemblance between you and Corey;)

Good luck!

Mark Steel said...

Yeah, let us know when your beer-drinking arm is all healed up. heh Found one I think you'll enjoy. ;-)

FHB said...

Well, that black and white shot is the best! A proud daddy. Nothin' like the fun a group of guys can have, jokin' with one another. We're all rootin' for ya man. This shit'll be over soon. Take care.

Alex said...

Are my eyes going bad, or do I see multiple types of wings on the same table. I hope not, or you have seriously neglected your duties as a male blogger: multiple varieties of wings demand multiple paragraphs of detailed information regarding flavor, texture, spiciness, the breast size of the waitress who served them, and how juicy they were.

The wings, not the breasts.

Well, both is probably best.

Anonymous said...

Did re-enact the SNL skit about Jaws coming to the door? I love that one? And how about Church Lady? Or the Effeminate Straight Man? Anyway, good luck!

Suldog said...

I think there should be a worldwide survey concerning whether dressing left or right is the most popular.

I'll start: right.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Ah, Hurry back Mushy, I'm missing you. Big hugs for a speedy recovery. x

alphonsedamoose said...

Good luck with the surgery Mushy. The drugs really do help afterward.

Unknown said...

I lurve me some chicken wings. I'm one of those that cleans everything off the bone. It's real sexy, I know.

Ryan said...

@fathairybastard

QFT. The black & white picture is amazing!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Thanks guys...amazing feedback from you all...I'm doing well...happy on drugs...peeing myself to death again, but still hurting quite a bit.

More after PT tomorrow at 9:30!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Mushy,

I was going to say: a classier bunch of guys has never been seen in a pre-operation photo.

Seriously, hope you are on the mend and that the operation went well.

Take it easy, warrior.

Cheers

David

Anonymous said...

Mmmm you know I loves me some wings! I'll be in K-town next week. Perhaps I should check that place out. Don't suppose you'll be recovered enough by then to chaw some down?

I hope the surgery went wonderfully today! Got you in my thoughts and heavenly directed communications.

Mel said...

Best of luck to you!!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Mark - can't wait to try new beer!

Sul - left!