MUSHY'S MOOCHINGS: THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BAD NEWS!

Thursday, July 07, 2011

THE GOOD NEWS AND THE BAD NEWS!

The doctor told Judy she did not have a stroke!  She also agreed with the ER doctor that the episode was more than likely caused by low blood pressure brought on my her BP medication, the heat, and possibly because she was dehydrated.  

Her blood sugar is also perfect, with current meds, so that was not a cause either.
However, Dr. Tedder is sending her to a neurologists and back to her kidney doctor to see why one kidney is functioning below normal.  

Over all, that news is good and we'll eventually get to the bottom of it.

The bad news is that it cost me $1450 to get a new water line run the 150-200 feet from the meter up in the cul-de-sac.  I had that done back in 2000, but apparently the guy then used PVC to black pipe.  I think this job by "Downhill Plumbing" was done right using the latest in piping.  I even had a second run of pipe buried just for future use.

The pipe is guaranteed for 100 years, so I won't have to worry about that for a long time!
 
I suppose I'll sleep well tonight...haven't seen, smelled, or heard anything to worry about yet!

No comments: