MUSHY'S MOOCHINGS: HAPPY BLOGVERSARY TO ME!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

HAPPY BLOGVERSARY TO ME!


Well, it's the 4th anniversary of my blogging career!

Many of you have been with me the entire way, and so 69,000 hits later I find myself still in the game.

Mostly I'm on my own today, since viewership has fallen off, but that's my fault. I seldom write like I used to. It's mostly about current events and family today, not of much interest to many, but it's really my purpose, so I'll continue whether I get readers or not. This is a family pilgrimage and record and thus it's serving its purpose!

HOWEVER
, there is a new post coming in a couple of days that is worthy of being included in "The Laugh and Times of Mushy". I hope you enjoy the post. The true story is very important to me and I still hurt over the loss of my friend Steve.

5 comments:

FHB said...

I've been lovin' it for most of that time, even after you stopped short on the bio. But I knew why and respected the decision. So I'll look forward to the now and again memory posts. Makes them that much more special.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

I just can't give away all my exploits and secrets! Maybe you can fill in the blanks when I'm gone!

Suldog said...

Big-time congratulations, Mushy! Four years is a long time to keep posting. I'm in my fifth and I know how hard it is to keep up decent work. You've done so, and it's a good job!

FHB said...

Oh shit no. I'd be afraid to. Might get it wrong. But I feel richer for knowing some stuff, and for the time we've spent. That's fer sure. Richer.

*Goddess* said...

Happy Blogversary! I just checked online and the modern fourth anniversary gift has a theme of "electrical appliances". It better be the RIGHT (wink wink) electrical appliance or they'll never reach the fifth anniversary..