MUSHY'S MOOCHINGS: IT’S ALIVE!

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

IT’S ALIVE!

Well, sort of anyway! The Percocet and Benadryl are keeping me zonked out much of the time. I even almost went to sleep in physical therapy this morning…did not feel too much pain at all with the drugs.

I can tell already that I will be progressing much better after the second shoulder surgery. Swinging the arm straight out and up or from the side up does not hurt like before – there is only some uncomfortable tightness. However, going behind, or bending the arm backward of down as you would arm wrestling is a killer, and trying to reach the middle of my back wakes me right up!

I have three little stab wounds, at least two of which were the same holes that were made during the first surgery. Guess I will never be a shoulder model again!

Percocet does not make me etch as Hydrocodone did, but the very end of my nose is driving me crazy! The Benadryl helps, but it keeps me too sleepy, so today is probably the last time I will take it.

I was afraid I was going to have the prostatitis problem again. I started going to the bathroom every fifteen minutes, but as the block medicine wore off, so did the urgency and frequency. The anesthetist tried giving me a shot in the neck that controls the pain in the shoulder and arm to reduce the chances of another reaction, but it did not work. However, the bathroom trips slowed to normal as it wore off late last night. I was so thankful for that. That problem was what kept me from getting rest the first time.

I slept in this chair last night, but took a nice nap in my bed today, so guess I will try the bed tonight.

I really appreciate all the well wishes in the previous post – you guys are wonderful…better than most of my friends. Thanks so much!

I will be back among you soon with a regular post.

Love ya,
Mushy

23 comments:

Suldog said...

Excellent! Glad to hear that the operation appears to have been a help. As for the percs, I've always found oxycodone (percs) much preferable to hydrocodone (vicodin). The hydro gives me the damnedest nightmares.

Alex said...

Good deal. Glad it went well.

BTW, that's a nigh-on Al Bundyesque pose you've got going on there. Just remember - left hand goes under the waistband.

Fathairybastard said...

All is right with the world then, or getting better fast. Good deal. Heal up buba. Glad to have you back with us.

Mark Steel said...

Percs don't phase ya, and the Benadryl knocks ya out ... Too funy ... Same thing happens to me ... ;-)

*Goddess* said...

LOL...I don't think they'd appreciate it if ya slept throught PT;)

Michele said...

Hope you are on the mend soon!

david mcmahon said...

G'day Mushy,

Great to hear from you, scout. Dunno about the Benadryl, though. Great if you've got a hacking cough, but it'll make you nod off pretty quick.

Onward, Christian shoulders.

BTW, FatHairyBastard and I (see his blog) reckon you're in the same category as James Bond.

Recover quick, mate.

David

Kevin said...

Glad to hear you made it! Hopefully things will improve for the shoulder now...

Rhea said...

Looks like you're getting your sleep.

Jess said...

Glad you're doing well. You look so innocent when you're sleeping... but we know better! ;)

Lin said...

You do look like you're sleeping like a baby. If the prostate stuff comes back, get some ground saw palmetto berry and either make up capsules or make a tea with it. It's worked very well for a number of my acquaintances. Leave me a comment if you can't find it locally. Not having to get up 5+ times a night is possibly worth giving it a try. I don't like to see people suffer if they don't have to.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Welcome home, bonny lad, I'll bet you're glad to be back again. You do look very vulnerable lying there with your broken wing, it kinda' brings out our mothering instincts! Let's hope you'll soon be back to arm-wrestling fitness soon, eh? Big hugs. x

服從到只一 A.K.A: Sugar Cat said...

So glad that everything went well... don't you look so cute and innocent in that chair???? LOL!!! But I know it's all an act!!

Keep us posted!

Jose said...

Love ya too Mushy, get well soon.

alphonsedamoose said...

Glad you're back Mushy. Percs are excellent for pain. Waiting to see your next blog. Take care, good luck with PT

Tish said...

I hope you're all better soon, Mushy! :)

Miss Trashahassee said...

Bless your heart, I hope you're feeling mushy better!

BRUNO said...

Of course you prefer US to MOST of your friends---you can turn us OFF, or just downright DELETE us, if we piss ya' off!

Same chair, same position---BUT, less pain than the previous time! Just hope that your A/C holds-up, 'cause winter ain't nowhere near, yet!

Les Becker said...

Snuck in from "Dirt-Side" to wish you well, Mushy. I'm glad it's easier for you this time 'round.

phaseoutgirl said...

Mushy dearest,

Do look after yourself, kind Sir, and come back to us soon...

:)
Cecilia

That 1 Guy said...

Heheheh... looks like you're sleeping well.

Get unbroke soon.

phlegmfatale said...

Poor poppet!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,A片,AIO交友愛情館,AIOAV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,本土自拍,自拍,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,色情影片,情色網,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人文章,成人小說,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,中部人聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,苗栗人聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,色情網站,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,自拍,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080中部人聊天室,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,做愛,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,色情影片,情色網,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人文章,成人小說,成人電影,麗的色遊戲,自拍,A片,AV女優,AV,A漫,視訊交友網,視訊,視訊交友,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊,視訊聊天,視訊聊天室,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園