MUSHY'S MOOCHINGS: PARTYING WITH SATAN AND OTHER OLD FRIENDS

Saturday, December 09, 2006

PARTYING WITH SATAN AND OTHER OLD FRIENDS

Ms. Mushy and I took our special “soul searching” camera to a Holiday gathering of old work friends at the Bailey’s Sports Grille last evening. While I do not miss working, I surely miss these guys and gals. They are wonderful people who enjoy laughing and talking over a few local drafts or concoctions like a Kryptonite Margarita.

Anyway, there, right in the middle of all the happy people, was the source – they all sought him. The others could not see what the special cameral revealed, but I saw it. As I lowered the camera to review the latest picture I had
captured, I looked back up quickly to validate what I saw. Then, as quickly as it came, it was gone, but at least I had seen it with my own eyes, even if only for a moment. Now, now I have proof, so maybe they will listen.

Beware my friends; you know not who walks among you, seeking to destroy you, yes, even in this season. Even the kryptonite will not protect you – you, as a group, must embrace him, and bring him over from the dark side! But do not turn your back on him because he seeks you individually.

Just kidding “Big D” – you have been bloggered!

11 comments:

Fathairybastard said...

Funny. Yer getting dangerous with that thing.

Butch said...

Mushy,

I'm gonna have to try one of those Kryptonite Margaritas...

Any idea what's in it?

Mushy said...

Yep...FHB...I am! Even scares me sometimes.

Butch - other than Patrón, I have no idea, but they were huge. We bought one and it kept two ladies happy for about 30 minutes each time!

Becky said...

I was going to ask what's in it as well, but I must admit that it has a cool name.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun.
Hubby's party is tonight OYYYYY.

jan said...

Partying on the dark side. I want an invitation.

Anonymous said...

I felt AWFUL this morning! And what is this Patrón stuff I did a shooter with? Pearley is a wild woman! My head still hurts! :o(

Mushy said...

You made the party gal!

Rev. Qelqoth said...

Partying with Satan. You had me right there. Rock on.

Alex said...

I dunno, Mushy. It looks like everyone's carrying around big, fruity cocktails. What kind of crowd do you hang with?

Mushy said...

Just the sissies Alex - I had Winter Lager!