MUSHY'S MOOCHINGS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

I just had to share tonight’s 32nd birthday celebration for my son at Wasabi's Restaurant in Knoxville with my readers.

I am very proud of him and his wife; he teaches and she is a pharmacists. They work hard everyday and are good God-fearing people. I also am proud of the little bundle of joy they have produced recently. She is my second wonderful granddaughter!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON!

I love you all very much.

Dad

8 comments:

*Goddess* said...

Awwww your granddaughter is beautiful!
And dang, your son's hott;) Takes after his dad, huh?

FHB said...

Man, do they do that gong bangin', huge friggin racket makin', Happy Birthbay thing at your chinese food place? They do at my regular spot. I'd have to hurt you if you put me through that. Yer son looks like he's grown up a bit since that earlier picture of the two of you doin air guitar. Nice kid too. You've got it made, I think.

Ron Southern said...

Bah, humbug; think you can get away with currying my favor with a dang grandkind pic? Okay. Done.

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

He was a good sport...note the hat!

Yeah, a grandkid shot will cure you every time!

And yes, we are a handsome pair!

My wife ain't half bad either! Got them double D's all up in the camera!

FHB said...

Noticed the nice rack, but was gonna be a gentleman and all. But since you brought it up, yea, nicely cantilevered. You're lucky in many ways, but I think you know that.

...and you know, that rice is almost better for breakfast.

Becky said...

Very cool to see a clear picture of you for the first time! Glad you had a great time. Another one of my bloggers is from Knoxville -- Inn at the Last Home.

phlegmfatale said...

You have a beautiful family. Congrats on being so richly blessed!

fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Blessed is the word I always use, because it is not from luck or anything I've done on my own.